Monday, October 29, 2012

Mixed Print Dresses


Bold colors and prints are my signature so a mixed print dress is not anything I'd shy away from. I  first spotted the Roberto Cavalli Mixed-Print Sheath dress at Neiman Marcus and thought it was stunning. A few weeks later Beyonce was pictured wearing it and she definitely did the dress some justice.


The dress is gorgeous but is also $1,460.00. I like the idea and searched the Internet for something comparable and came across this BCBG Fola Contrast-Print Dress.

I realize this is a wood grain print and not an animal print but I think the concept is similar- Earth tones, a fitted silhouette and mixed prints that one would not necessarily pair together. The dress retails for $138.00.

1 comment:

  1. Can my body type fit one of this? Not sure if I have the attitude to go with it...

    ReplyDelete