Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jenni Kayne d'Orsay Flats











These comfortable (I haven't tried them so I can't vouch for that) and menswear inspired shoes have been getting lots of love. They come in an assortment of colors and materials. Check them out on Jenni Kayne's website and at Shopbop.


They aren't really my cup of tea but for those who dig them Chinese Laundry has a great look for less in fun summer colors (yes, I am already thinking about Summer 2013).





UPDATED 3/24/12

I found two more pairs of flats that are clearly Jenni Kayne inspired











2 comments:

  1. You already know how I feel about these :) They are super comfortable, and I adore the look although I know not everyone does. They're pricey but they do go on sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. comfort is most important. i have, in the past, bought shoes i love even when they were not comfortable. i will not do that anymore.

      Delete