Saturday, November 10, 2012

Strappy pointed toe pump

Pointed toe pumps have returned. I was hesitant about returning to this look but this season's pointed toe pumps do not feature the extreme point that made pointed toe shoes look witch-like in the past. Pointed toe pumps are great for elongating the leg. I've also noticed another trend accompanying this season's pointed toe pumps-- the addition of either straps or a cap toe. Below are two of my favorite strappy pointed toe pumps.


Valentino Noir Rockstud T-strap

Alexander Wang Sonja

check out these looks for less


Free People Utility Heel


Free People Kallie Heel

Via Spiga Edita

I just bought Via Spiga Edita and am quite happy with them. Look for them in an upcoming OOTD  post.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the Via Spigas on you. I had the Wangs on order and Moda Operandi never shipped. They finally just gave me my money back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely though, are you going to try to order them from another site? I've been so bad about posting ootd. I plan on posting one this week for sure.

      Delete