Saturday, June 1, 2013

Gladiator Sandals a.k.a Summer Boots








This look isn't for everyone. In fact it is a whole lot of look. It requires showing lots of leg too, because the sandal/boots are so tall you have to balance the look by displaying lots of thigh. These are not shoes for conservative fashionistas. And while I do like the look I also realize these are not the most wearable shoes. Honestly, how often can you wear knee high stiletto caged sandals? For that reason I wouldn't invest a lot of money in this style. So, I have found some cheaper alternatives that will allow you to get a similar look for a lot less.


Nine West Bolden
Cool Black Peep toe cut out sheepskin suede women's gladiator sandal 
Gorgeous black sheepskin suede fashion shoes
                                                  
Lola Shoetique Robyn (blush, black, tan and white)

2 comments:

  1. I think these are pure sex. I love them. Except on that one Kardashian chick I've seen them on, they didn't look sexy on her for some reason.

    I wouldn't buy even the more reasonably priced versions since I'm past the sexy stage of life :) They are so cool though, totally something I would rock if I had the life for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely not the past sexy stage, I've seen your outfits and you are smoking! I also love these but they aren't really that wearable, at least not in my life and I need to be better about buying things that fit my lifestyle.

      Delete