Monday, November 17, 2014

Spotted . . .


Christian Louboutin Mrs. Bouglione look for less





Christian Louboutin's Mrs. Bouglione booties are undeniably hot. The cut out booties have a closed toe, grid cutouts and a fitted ankle making them easy to pair with pants, dresses or skirts. I've spotted them on Rocsi Diaz and Jennifer Lopez but given the price and the pain (I do not find Louboutin's comfortable AT ALL) these will never make it into my closet. Then I spotted a pair of caged shooties by Le Chateau that put me in the mind of Mrs. Bouglione. They are NOT a not knock off (I am not a fan of knock offs and do not support their business) but are clearly inspired by Mrs. Bouglione. I do not mind an inspired by item. These Le Chateau suede pointy cage shooties can get you the look of Louboutin's Mrs. Bouglione for a lot less money and most likely, a lot less pain. I mean what, besides childbirth, could be more painful than a pair of Louboutins?

Purchase the Le Chateau shooties here.

If you're loaded up on percocet and have an extra $1600 to blow purchase Mrs. Bouglione here.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and wonderful. How nice are the heels! Everyone should prefer. You have a wonderful collection of heels. This one is too much fashionable and beautiful, never seen before. I would like to share an information about fashion. Just click on below.
    Fashion heels

    ReplyDelete