Monday, December 10, 2012

OOTD: all denim



I've been so busy gearing up for my trip abroad and shopping for the holiday season that I've neglected my blog.




I spent the day at work and doing some shopping for family and friends. As a result I kept it casual and comfortable in all denim and flats.




shirt, Old Navy and sold out, but here is a similar one
jeans, forever 21
scarf, local boutique purchase, but here is a similar one
shoes, local boutique purchase but similar highhigh and low


I am wearing Mac Ruby Woo on my lips. I've been curious about the lipstick for some time but thought I couldn't wear this shade of red. I worried that I was too dark for it (NW50) and that my lips were too full and too pink. But I decided to buy it was talked into the purchase by the aggressive but skillful mac makeup artist. I am glad I stepped out of my comfort zone! I really like it; it is very different from my usual and I've received a ton of compliments.


I defected from team blackberry and got an android.  HELLO 2012!! I am LOVING all the applications. Get ready to see a ton of picture posts using various picture applications. 

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in red liptstick. The denim is totally on trend and works well with the leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick is gorgeous on you. You have the best smile. The loafers are so chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i was so worried but am totally embracing the color now.

      Delete