Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm baaacccckkkk


I've been a bad blogger. Please forgive me. I had limited internet access while in Ghana and was also dealing with a family health scare. Thankfully things are much better now and I am grateful to God. I am back in the US and hope to be more diligent about posting. Returning was a rude awakening though. Going from 90 degree weather to 25 degree weather is not fun. How are you all coping with this severe cold while still looking fashionable? I am rocking my faux fur ushanka a.k.a trapper hat. I wear it with both my down filled puffer coat and any of my wool coats. 




This hat is so warm it is amazing. And I find that my whole body feels warmer when my head is covered. I suggest everyone invest in one. I got mine a couple of seasons ago at H&M but have seen a few affordable options that I have liked this season. Try here and here.

2 comments:

  1. I am fairly certain you are the only woman who looks beautiful in a trapper hat!

    Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete