Thursday, December 20, 2012

African inspired statement necklaces

I'm on an African print kick probably because I am gearing up for travel to Ghana so I thought I'd create a post with some African inspired statement necklaces.

One beauty that caught my eye several years ago was the Noir Sobat Triple Strand Necklace.



Unfortunately, it is sold out but maybe you can get lucky on eBay.






This lovely necklace is the Cara Couture 'Tribal' Multistrand necklace. And it is currently on sale. I love the bold colors and vibrant print mixed with gold.


For the bold there is this beautiful multi-strand necklace by Ghanaian designer Christie Brown. It is available for purchase here.


Christie Brown also makes this lovely bib necklace, available for purchase here.

2 comments:

  1. The very top one! I would wear that all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it lovely? i've written them to ask if they will be restocking and am awaiting their reply.

    ReplyDelete