Sunday, February 24, 2013

OSCARS

Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton. Hands down, the best dressed woman at tonight's Oscars. She is serving old hollywood glamour with that gorgeous hair. Her dress is beautiful and that amazing color brings out her eyes AND this woman just had a baby! 


Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive. This was a close call but I had to give it to Reese because she just had a baby. Jessica came in a very close at 1st runner up. 


Charlize Theron in Dior. Gorgeous and 2nd runner up for best dressed. She is statuesque. Nicole Miller makes a similar gown without the train, get it here.

 Kelly Rowland in Donna Karen Atelier. I like the dress but am not loving the hair. 


Maria Menounos in Romona Keveza. This woman has a body that won't quit but I don't like this barbie doll look for her. I don't like it one bit. This fit on this dress is amazing though.

Brandi Glanville. She was dead wrong for leaving her house like this. She is 2 millimeters away from a nipple slip. SMH. 

Zoe Saldana. Initially, I loved it, then I got a full look and changed my mind. The dress looks cheap and the shoes are too heavy for it. This was a big miss for me. 

Kerry Washington in Miu Miu. She looks good, the dress has beautiful detailing.  


Naomi Watts in Armani Prive.  This woman is 44! Wow. I love this futuristic Judy Jetson get up. It is walking art. But I am not loving her hair.



Jennifer Aniston. Gorgeous color and I'm happy to see her do something different but I think this dress has too much volume.


Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli Couture. I love this on her, I am sucker for a mermaid dress and this is a mermaid dress with a split! Her figure looks amazing but the mermaid dress with the mermaid hair is a bit overkill for me.

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture. Beautiful gown but she doesn't wear it well. She's not a glamour chick, the dress seems so not her style and she would be better off in something simpler. It is wearing her instead of her wearing the dress.

Halle Berry in Versace. She rarely disappoints and she definitely didn't tonight. This dress is perfection and her hair and jewelry are fabulous.


I'm a big Sandra Bullock fan. She just seems like a lovely person. This dress is gorgeous, she wears it well.

Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan. Stunning. Truly stunning. But is anyone else surprised that she is still around? Seriously, George Clooney goes through women like most folks go through toilet paper. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see Brandi, I'm not even sure who she is. That dress is a hot mess. Stacie looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete