Monday, March 18, 2013

wedge sneakers




Isabel Marant Etoile


At first I wasn't a fan of the Isbael Marant wedge sneakers but the look started to grow on me as they became increasingly popular. Then I tried on a pair and I liked that they elongated my leg, without being a heel and allowed me to  be comfortable while still looking fashionable. So I bought a cheap pair by Wanted this past fall. And now I wear them ALL the time. They are my go to shoe on weekends when running around with my son. I plan on buying another pair and wearing them with dresses (form fitting, above the knee dresses) and shorts this summer.

Here are a few of my favorite wedge sneakers:




Giuseppe Zanotti 


Nike Sky High Dunk


Puma My-66 Athletic Wedge

                                       
                                          
                                                               Guess Hitzo Wedge Sneakers




3 comments: