Monday, April 29, 2013

Flower Power

                                                            Iman in a Zara blazer
*sidenote* Iman was born on July 25, 1955. 1955 people!!! She will be 58 years old this year. The aging process has clearly skipped her home.

And now back to my post.

The weather in NYC has finally started to feel like Spring. I am excited to wear skirts without hose. I am also happy to break out all my bright colored clothing. Though I am not one to shy away from colors in the colder months bright colors just feel even cheerier in the warmer months. So understand my excitement when I saw this bright floral pattern trend. I AM LOVING IT. Check out some of my favorite pieces.



Ann Taylor Loft Floral Variety. This skirt screams Spring.

If you are looking for a more subdued blue floral patterned pencil skirt check out this option by Zara.

I'm also digging the J. Crew floral punk print. I prefer the print in the trouser than in the skirt. Get into it here.


Check out this bold floral print ankle pant from Asos

Check out this amazing racerback floral peplum top by Joy Cioci. You can get the matching pants as well. I covet this outfit.



Here are some gorgeous floral patterned dresses in various silhouettes:

Fit and Flare




Body Conscious



Sheath
Black Halo Floral Jackie O. on sale here



                                                        J. Crew Factory Printed Cora dress
                                      check it out on Gigi's Gone Shopping and on Audreybella

2 comments:

  1. Love the ASOS pants. They say spring to me.

    I don't know what to say about Iman. The woman is superhuman. She aging in reverse or something. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete