Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shorts Suit

That's right, a pair of shorts and a matching blazer. Though a suit it is not appropriate for most offices, but it is dressy enough for a night out. Check out Kourtney Kardashian, Brandy and Zoe Saldana in their shorts suits.



Each woman wore heels with their suits which helped elongate their legs. Also, though the shorts are short in that they are above the knee, the shorts are not tight, which helps keep the look classy. 

I've listed several shorts suits options after the jump.




                   Mango Striped shorts suit (blazer, shorts)  Budget friendly and my personal favorite.

                                          Diane von Furstenberg Vint suit in smokey rose (blazer, shorts)

                                              Banana Republic Floral Jacquard suit (blazer, shorts)

BCBG (blazer, shorts) and in another pattern (blazer, shorts  this is my second favorite)

                                                          Juicy Couture (blazer, shorts)

                                                               Forever 21 (blazer, shorts)

This super affordable suit from Forever 21 is surprisingly decent quality. Unfortunately the shorts have sold out on the US site and are only available in store or on the Canadian site.

Will you be wearing a shorts suit this Summer?

2 comments:

  1. If I had the legs for it, I would :). Actually I think I'm too old for this look but I really like it on others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally rock this if my thighs were smaller!

    ReplyDelete