Thursday, May 9, 2013

tall flat gladiator sandals


No, you are not experiencing dejavu, they are back. It was just two summers ago that these were a big trend and yet here they are again. It does seem that fashion is repeating itself more quickly these days, doesn't it?





Kourtney Kardashian is wearing the Stuart Weitzman Cava sandals in black and the Chanel Resort 2011 Gold Gladiator Sandals.

The Chanel sandals are long sold out but I've provided a link to the Cava sandals and other similar but cheaper pairs after the jump.




tall flat gladiator sandals



Stuart Weitzman leather sandals
saksfifthavenue.com


Ecote leather shoes
urbanoutfitters.com


Ecote cage shoes
urbanoutfitters.com


ALDO high top shoes
aldoshoes.com


Zara shoes
zara.com



This look is all about showing leg so it looks best when paired with short billowy dresses, shorts and flared short skirts. It would also look good paired with a flowing maxi with a high split. 

4 comments:

  1. I don't know. I don't think I love them. They do look good in some outfits. Maybe it's just that they're not very versatile. How much could you wear something so distinctive? If I was going to do it, I'd stick with the low end of the price range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITA. But on the other hand the heeled gladiator sandals/sandal boots have me drooling. I am going to do a post on those next. If I were a bit younger I think I would splurge.

      Delete
  2. I really think they are funky on KK but would NEVER ever even considering buying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want some. I love tall gladiator sandals.

    ReplyDelete