Monday, August 5, 2013

Miami Nights

I've been MIA again and for that I apologize. I took a quick trip down to one of my favorite cities, Miami. Miami was a blast, as usual. Here are a few outfits I wore during my short stay.

from left to right: convertible maxi dress (here, here and hereCasual Couture dress, Banana Republic dress (old, similar here). Miu Miu glitter pumps in all outfits.

I brought just one pair of going out shoes and made all my outfits work around them. I hate over-packing. I think these pumps worked out pretty well, no?

3 comments:

  1. The shoes were a genius choice. They go with everything. All these looks are killer. I really love the Banana Republic strapless, wowza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. These were a great buy, and on sale too. I couldn't be more pleased with them.

      Delete