Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gold Pumps

Kelly Rowland and Christina Ricci in the Giuseppe Zanotti Fall 2013 gold pump.

I think I need a pair. Actually, I KNOW I need a pair. I've gotten so much use out of my silver mirror pumps that I think gold will be just as useful. I can see it paired with warmer hues that tend to dominate fall and winter fashion. I tried and loved the Zanotti pair but the price is a bit high considering these will not be everyday shoes. I also loved the comfort of the Joan & David  pair but felt they weren't gold enough. I think I will be purchasing the Boutique 9 Justine pump. They are the bright gold that I am looking for and a much more budget friendly option than the Zanotti pumps. I've listed several other options for you.








Untitled #5

1 comment:

  1. They are surprisingly versatile. I love the silver on you.

    ReplyDelete